It also sets out your rights in relation to your personal data.
What is personal data?
Personal data is any information that can identify you as an individual. This could include your name, email address, IP address or any other information that could be used to identify you.
How do we collect personal data?
We may collect personal data when you visit our website, use our services or when you contact us directly. We may also receive personal data from third parties such as service providers or business partners.
How do we use personal data?
We may use your personal data for a number of purposes, including:
To provide you with the services you have requested;
To contact you in relation to our services or in response to any queries or requests you have made;
To carry out market research and analysis;
For marketing and promotional purposes; or
For any other purpose that is permitted by law.
Do we share personal data?
We may disclose your personal data to third parties in certain circumstances, including:
- If we are required to do so by law or if we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or the rights of others;
- In order to investigate, prevent or take action against illegal activities or suspected fraud;
- With our service providers who provide us with support services such as website hosting, data storage and information processing; or
- With business partners, for joint marketing initiatives.
Do we transfer personal data outside the European Economic Area?
How long do we keep personal data?
Your rights in relation to personal data
Under certain circumstances, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- The right to access your personal data – You have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you.
- The right to rectify your personal data – You have the right to request that we correct any inaccuracies in your personal data.
- The right to delete your personal data – In certain circumstances, you have the right to request that we delete your personal data.
- The right to restrict our use of your personal data – In certain circumstances, you have the right to request that we restrict our use of your personal data.
- The right to object to our use of your personal data – You have the right to object to our use of your personal data for marketing or any other purpose.
- The right to data portability – In certain circumstances, you have the right to request that we transfer your personal data to another party.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at [email protected]
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority in your jurisdiction.
Last updated: August 25, 2022